Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Share and Voice: "Blog-on" Blog Award!


Hello Everyone!

Thank you again to Hannah for giving me the 'Blog-on' Blog Award :) Im was happy to hear you guys found that particular topic equally alarming and shocking. SO, now I get to pass it on! Although I found all of your posts great and interesting, the one that I found myself spending a lot of time indulged in was that of....AUTUMN!!! Woo-whoo!! Her Share and Voice: Gorgeously Green I found was very practical and contained information that we can all benefit from everyday. Not big huge changes, just simple things that will help us all live better everyday, and at the same time help the environment. Congrats Autumn!! It was great to read, thank you for sharing it with us :)


~Award Instructions~

1. Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award
2. Creat a Share and Voice post that says you've recieved the award and indicate who the award is from
(be sure to hyperlink).
3. Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use
main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
4. Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
5. Publish the post.
6. Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
7. Continue the process.....








4 comments:

  1. Good job on the award. At least you found someone to pass it to. I am still trying to figure who to pass mine to.
    Anyways good work and keep working hard!
    Congrats Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much for this award Sam :) Remember what we were talking about in the car? jk. haha. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job receiving the award in the first place! I think that you made a great choice on who to pass this award onto! I checked out her Share and Voice, and also found it really interesting.

    ReplyDelete