Monday, April 20, 2009

Reflection: week 11 &12

Only a few weeks left!! Crazy hey?! Wow... well here is a review of the last 2 weeks :)

Week 11~
We got to watch the documentary, "Unnatural Causes". I felt this movie was great to watch and the concept was very important to learn about. I have heard of how socioeconomic status can play a part in an individuals health status, but I didnt ever realize how significant the whole idea really is. I feel it makes a lot of sense though, putting all the pieces of it together. Its an unfortunate situation all around.

Week 12~
This week was a pretty chill week. We read the article about the good ol' ozone layer closing up...good thing. We also got to see Shar as a teacher, nice work! And we talked about "junking" a little bit, which personally I think is sweet! So Im excited for when that lady comes to share more junking techniques with us, so I myself can become an avid Junker!! Ha, not really, but I do think its cool :)

Well, heres to another week ladies and gents....Have a good one!!

4 comments:

  1. I like how you kept your review so brief...makes it easy to read :). The past two weeks were definitely more chilled than I expected. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Samantha! I'm excited to see these junking skills as well! I guess I was more interested in junk when I was a little but maybe it will intrigue m interest again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight to the point Sam! The documentary really opened my eyes too, it is really unfortunate but I am gald I am aware of it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reflection Sam! I just love reading you posts! You are always so upbeat! I really enjoyed the documentary Unnatural Causes. I was also aware of the issue before watching the documentary, but I had no idea how bad it really was. I also found the reading very interesting. I think that it is nice to have a reading that talks about the good that we are doing, instead of focusing on the bad, like we are used to hearing. I also, really enjoyed learning about junking, but I, on the other hand, am not excited to junk on my own. I am not a creative person, so I think that junking would be very challenging for me.

    ReplyDelete