Friday, January 30, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 1 & 2

The main thought that comes to mind about the first 2 weeks of class is WOOOW!! Anyone like to join me?!? The reason being is due to my complete lack of computer knowledge I currently possess, and all this talk of blogging and being computer savvy, Im not gonna lie, makes my tummy knot up a bit! But, that being said, it is an area out of my comfort zone and I am very much looking forward to learning the in's and out's of what it all entails. So, I apologize if my blog is a bit rough around the edges for the first little while. Seems this kind of stuff doesn't stick as easily as most things learned!!

ANYWHOO~ I have looked forward to this class each day in this first 2 weeks, for the reason previously noted, but also for the people in this Environmental Health class. I am looking forward to getting to know my classmates (that's YOU :) ) and enjoy this semester to come. This is my first class with Dr. V. as well, and she seems like a wonderful lady I am looking forward to having as a professor and as a refrence for future endeavers. I am passionate about making a difference, leading to my anticipation to get more into evironmental health issues. I am excited to continue to learn more about this whole Blogging concept, as well as each of those around me, all leading to the expansion of myself as a person :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Samantha! I completely agree with your post. This idea of blogging is completely new to me and has taken some time to get used to. Unfortunately I don't have as great of an attitude as you when it comes to learning things that are challenging to me. I was actually scared to come to class first few days because computers are really overwhelming to me. Luckily I have gotten a little better. Commenting on people's blogs has made me realize that it isn't that bad. Hopefully setting up our blogs was the hardest part. Great job on yours! I cannot wait to get to know you better and learn more about the environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am not the only one with a lack of computer knowledge…lol. Eventually we will catch on to the experts! I am looking forward to getting to you know as well. And I hope you will learn as much as you can in this class about blogging and also the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you completely! You seem to have an awesome outlook on what is to come this semster which makes me excited too! Your blog looks great and I can't even tell you didn't know what you were doing before this class! Keep it up, cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete